Thank you for visiting the ODH, Inc. (ODH) website. ODH’s website is designed to provide you with information and services, including but not limited to corporate news and product information. Whether you are an investor, customer, or job applicant, respect for the privacy of your personal information is very important to us. This statement describes how we collect, use, protect, and disclose the personal information that you share with us when you visit our website. ODH websites that display this statement are committed to collecting, maintaining, and securing your personal information in accordance with the terms of this statement. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement in its entirety before submitting any information. By using this website, and submitting or requesting information, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to be bound by the provisions of this Privacy Statement.What information do we gather?
ODH will not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it voluntarily. You can use our website without telling us who you are or providing us with any personal information.
We may also collect personal information to analyze visits to our website and learn about the interests of our visitors in the aggregate and also on a personal level. We may personalize and customize this website with references to products, services, or educational information that we believe may be of interest to you based on your previous interactions, information you have provided to us, or information about you that we have collected from third-party sources. Your interests could come from several sources, including your browsing activity and your response to online advertisements. In such circumstances, third parties collect and store data about your interests and online activity.
The type of information collected from you will be based on the specific program that you register for, as indicated at the time of your registration. The information that we may ask you to provide may include your first and last name, mailing address, and email address.
ODH limits the collection and processing of personal information to what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used. ODH will request your consent to collect your personally identifiable information when you register for a program or service and to receive information about our products. We will also offer you the option to opt out of receiving further communications from ODH (“opting out” or “unsubscribing”) if you later decide that you no longer want to participate in that program or receive additional information from us.
ODH also may collect and store the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet; the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our website; the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our website. We may provide opportunities to contact us to ask questions or provide comments, ideas, and/or suggestions. When you communicate with us and request a response, we may ask you for additional information such as your name, email address, and contact information. If we collect this type of information, we will notify you as to why we are asking for it and how this information will be used. It is completely up to you whether or not you want to provide it.
Some web browsers that you use may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. As of the Effective Date of this Privacy Statement, an industry standard on how to respond to these signals has not yet been established. Since industry standards are still evolving, ODH will not separately respond to or take any action with respect to “do-not-track” configurations in your internet browser. ODH will reassess its approach once a standard is established. For information about “do-not-track”, visit www.allaboutdnt.org.Data Integrity and Security
ODH takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal data collected is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect data that pertains to you from loss, misuse, or alteration. In addition, we take steps to ensure that our safeguards take into account new known threats. However, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of personal information. You should keep in mind that Internet transmissions, particularly email transmissions, are never 100 percent secure or free of errors. Accordingly, we caution you to guard your own computer and password against unauthorized access or use by others.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
ODH will not share your personal information with third parties for their own separate use unless we have obtained your opt-in consent to do so. When you provide personally identifiable information to ODH, it will be accessible to some of ODH’s business partners, such as companies we retain to fulfill requests for information, answer telephone calls, or provide assistance to us on specific programs or projects.
In addition, ODH may enter into business relationships with other companies. In those cases, the other companies may also have access to your personally identifiable information. ODH requires third parties to whom it discloses personal data to protect personal information using substantially similar standards to those required by ODH. We also require that they do not use your personal information for any separate use that is not specifically authorized by ODH.
There may also be instances where ODH may be required to share your information with third parties who have not been retained by ODH, such as during inspections or audits, or as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies. Many entities receiving personally identifiable information under these conditions have privacy requirements that apply to their handling of your information.
The information that you provide to ODH may sometimes be shared with ODH subsidiaries and affiliates. This may mean that your personally identifiable information may be transferred outside of the U.S. to ODH affiliates or companies in other countries. ODH subsidiaries and affiliates that may receive your information will abide by substantially similar privacy requirements relating to your personally identifiable information.Correcting and Accessing Your Information
We encourage you to update the information you provide to us, such as providing us with a new mailing or email address, a name change, or a change in any information that you have notified us about. This will help us continue to provide information to you that best meets your needs.
ODH complies with laws and regulations applicable to the right to amend your data in our files. These rights are limited in some ways. In addition, in order to protect your data from unauthorized access or alteration by third parties, all requests to update or access your information will be subject to verification of your identity.
ODH’s website is not directed at children. The services offered on our websites are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. If your child has submitted personal information and you would like to request that such information be removed, please contact ODH, Inc.
For more information about protecting the privacy of children online in the United States under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, please seehttp://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm (last accessed January 2013).
ODH’s website may contain links or references to third-party websites as a convenience to you. This Privacy Statement does not cover the practices of those websites. Accessing these sources requires that you leave ODH’s website. ODH does not control the content of those third-party websites and is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. Please review the privacy statements on each website that you visit.Updates to Privacy Statement
The foregoing terms are effective as of November 30, 2015. ODH may update this Privacy Statement from time to time based on, among other things, changes in applicable laws, development of new websites, and advances in technology. ODH reserves the right to modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Statement at any time at our sole discretion. If we decide to revise this Privacy Statement, we will post the revised Privacy Statement at this site. We encourage you to review the Privacy Statement each time you visit our site.
This Privacy Statement is not intended to, and does not, create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, its implementation, the accuracy of your personal information, or the use of the information collected, please contact us.
You can also mail us at:
508 Carnegie Center
Princeton, New Jersey 08540
1. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ODH MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED OR REFERENCED ON THE SITE), EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ODH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION TO UPDATE SAID INFORMATION. ODH FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE.
2. ALL USERS OF THE SITE AGREE THAT ACCESS TO AND THE CONTENTS THEREOF ARE AT THEIR OWN RISK. ODH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT WILL ODH BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, ACCESS OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED OR REFERENCED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
3. Subject to applicable terms and conditions of ODH’s Privacy Statement, any communication from you to ODH via the Site shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and ODH shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation and without compensation to you. ODH shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose without compensation to you, including without limitation for developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
4. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ODH reserves the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
5. Certain sections of the Site contain information about ODH's products that are not available in all countries. Information that ODH publishes on the Internet may contain references or cross-references to Company products, programs, and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that ODH intends to announce such products, programs, or services in your country. Company reserves the right to limit provision of its products and services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
6. Trademarks and Copyright:
(a) The images and information contained in the Site are, to the fullest extent possible, copyrighted and otherwise proprietary to ODH. It is the policy of ODH to enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including (where applicable) seeking criminal sanctions.
(b) ODH hereby authorizes you to copy materials, documents or pages published by ODH on the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that (i) any copy of these documents that you make retains all copyright and other proprietary notices and any disclaimer contained herein, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, and (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of ODH’s products or brands. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification or use of this Site's contents requires the prior written consent of ODH. Each website to which the Site links remains subject to its own copyright notice. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any ODH copyright.
(c) The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in different type or with the trademark symbol, are registered and non-registered trademarks or service marks owned by or licensed to ODH, its affiliates, subsidiaries or related companies. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or the Trademarks.
(d) The use or misuse of the Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by ODH infringe your copyright, you may send us a notice requesting that the materials be removed, or access to them blocked. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. One place to find more information on the DMCA is the U.S. Copyright Office website. Notices and counter-notices for the website should be sent to ODH, Inc., Legal Affairs, 2440 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850.
8. Personal data available to ODH through your browsing and other usage of the Site is processed only in accordance with the guidelines established in the Privacy Statement.
9. The Site may contain links to non-Company websites and third-party information. Please note that the contents of such websites and such third-party information are not controlled or influenced by ODH. Any such links or information are provided merely as a convenience, and ODH shall not be liable for any use thereof by visitors to the Site. In addition, a link to a non-Company website does not mean that ODH endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content of such website, or the consequences of your use thereof.
10. ODH reserves the right to alter or delete the content of the Site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
11. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by ODH, any access or attempt to access other areas of the ODH computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to “screen scrape,” monitor, or “mine,” on the Site or the content contained therein without ODH’s express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ODH's infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any ODH trade mark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without ODH’s express written consent.